My Story

I have never been skinny, but I have always been a healthy weight. I have done this by exercising, I have NEVER been a healthy eater. I was always healthy until I came to college and gained the freshman 15, which turned out to be the freshman 20 for me. (from 155 to 175) and then I got married, and no one tells you, but you gain a lot of weight when you get married also. I gained another ten pounds (from 175 to 185). Then as I was trying to lose weight to become a healthy weight for having a baby I found out I was pregnant! So then I gained twenty eight pounds being pregnant. (from 185 to 213) Whew, it has only been two years, but I have gained a whopping 55 pounds. -.- So I am hoping to lose all this weight and more by actually exercising again and doing some portion control and working on some major self control! I hope to go from being 213 to anywhere from 145-130. My body does not usually like to go below 140, so we'll see. the lowest weight I've been is 135 the summer of 2010, I worked really hard for that body with exercise (my diet could have still used some help).

Some things about me? Well, I am married, a mother of one beautiful baby boy, a college student, and a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I believe in true love and know that I am truly in love with my husband. He is the best man in the world for me and I adore him.  I have always found reasons to smile and love life and myself even though I may not always love the way I look. I love decorating and doing holiday crafts. I love dressing up and feeling beautiful. I love to bake. Seriously, I love making tasty treats and giving them away to friends and eating them myself haha. I really like flowers too, peonies are my favorite. I hope one day to have a blooming garden of flowers and also a vegetable garden. I love fashion, but might not always be fashionable ahha. I like researching the kind of clothes I want to buy and finding the best deal. I love bargains, they make me smile. haha Anyway, enough about me. Ask me anything :)

No comments:

Post a Comment