Month 10: Breakthrough!!

Current weight: 158
Highest weight: 213
Goal Weight: 135

Wow guys. I lost nine pounds last month! I am so happy that I am finally on a roll again. What changed is that I am in school so I walk home from school almost everyday. Also, I started a weight loss challenge which has me keeping a food journal and exercise journal. I know this is kind of weird, but I also bought a scale and I love it. I always see people hating their scale, but I enjoy being able to see the number progress. I honestly feel that having it in my bathroom helps me make better choices.
...I am also writing a fitness journal for a class I'm taking, which is called American Epidemic...here is an entry haha
I am doing a fitness challenge and there is a ten dollar amazon gift card, I think I'm going to win it. I actually think I might win the whole challenge. In that last month I've lost about ten pounds and I only have two more to hit my goal and I have about twenty more days to lose two pounds...totally do-able. To be honest though I want to lose about twenty five more pounds! I really need to start eating like I am 135! I want to get into the natural thing and healthy eating. It is so hard though because food preparation takes longer. I LOVE cooking, but I am in school and I am taking care of my little boy 24/7. Health is super important though, the more time I spend preparing healthy food, the more time I will have in this life!

No comments:

Post a Comment