Height- 5' 6"
Weight- 193
After just having my baby December 17th my body naturally shredded some pounds so I went from being 213 to 193 in just a little time. I am hoping to lose a lot more weight. Trying to take things easy is hard, but I have to do this. I go to the gym three times a week and am now able to do a slow jog of 2 miles and then I walk out one mile. I am also breastfeeding my little baby so I hear that aids weight loss, but mostly I am doing it for him. Eating healthy has been a struggle. My husband and I are low on money so we kind of do with what we have and honestly I feel like I don't have that much time because I am being a mamma. I am trying though and will continue to try to make healthier choices. We'll see where this journey takes me :)
No comments:
Post a Comment