Hey, hey, hey! It's Fat Albert lol. Sorry, I had to. Okies here is the good stuff!
Stats-
Height- 5' 6"
Weight- 186
I am now jogging three whole miles without stopping! Still going super duper slow though, but hey, I'm lapping those people on the couch. In other words, at least I'm doing something. Running makes me feel really good and I actually like it. I just wish I could run faster, I have the stamina, I just don't have the strength yet, I am still getting used to carrying this heavier me.
Piktchas!
Man, this losing five pounds a month is feeling kind of tedious! I just want it all to fall off lol I love my new life, going to the gym three times a week, but I wish my body would lose weight faster, I just have to be patient because I am doing this the healthy way and I am actually going to keep this weight off because this is my new lifestyle. Fitting into my pre-pregnancy jeans...well sorta, I still have fat buldgeys haha oh well.
Valentines!
No comments:
Post a Comment