I am feeling so down right now. I didn't lose any weight this past month I actually gained weight! I'm now at 181.
HW: 193
CW: 181
GW: 135
Okay, so I guess I've hit a plateau and my eating habits aren't helping me loose any weight. I am going to be eating healthier this month. I feel really sad. I mean, I exercised and all, but I really let myself down with my eating habits in March. Anywho, I need to press forward. I guess from being 213 and pregnant I am now 181 and should be grateful. So total I've lost 32 pounds from having Eli in me.
Feeling a little better, just checked my BMI and now I am officially overweight and not obese! Whee...well, I'm still on the border of obese I'm at 29.2% But I'm not obese anymore and that makes me happy. Can't wait to work harder this month :)
My diet was suffering so I am now counting calories with myfitnesspal.com my username is sonyamaeservin. I also have been having really bad lower back pains so I'm doing 25 minutes of yoga each morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment