So...
Highest Weight: 213
Current Weight: 180
Goal Weight: 135
I know why I still weigh 180 though. It's all my fault because I haven't gotten a grip on my eating habits...STILL. Well, I am counting calories with Myfitnesspal for about a week now and have been doing well, BUT I have been eating total junk. I need to eat more fruits and veggies. Now that it's May I have a money for groceries again and will use my money more wisely! (John and I do a budget and we ran out of grocery money for about the last week and a half of April) Yeah, so I didn't lose any weight because of parties, John's birthday, and Easter...but hey. I understand that just because it's a celebration doesn't mean I should shove my face...even if I want to. Moderation is key and weight loss is 80% diet. Goodness. I am glad I am trying to change my eating habits now. I know I can do it!
Progress pics...even though weight loss was only one pound haha
Man, look at that ant bite on my back...frisky little guy got me when I was doing yoga. I HATE ants
My Goal clothes!! haha super tight, but they fit...not well, but still haha. I was pointing at my protruding love handles...but I guess they are not as visible as they felt. (ps. sorry for all the serious faces and fake smiles, couldn't bring myself to a real one cause I wasn't feeling it.)
No comments:
Post a Comment