Month 6 of the Journey! I prevail!

SW: 213
CW: 172
GW: 145-130

Wowzas guys. I almost lost all hope in my self being the same weight for about three months straight :/ Whew it was tough to keep on going. But like the phrase, "When the going gets tough the tough get going" That's exactly what I did. I started going to Zumba and this class called Cardio Jam at my college for one hour Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday the last two weeks of May and results have shown! I don't think I look that different, but there is nothing to stop me now! Unless it's my diet, it still stinks...seriously. I make slightly better choices and am going to now start making more choices, such as having smaller dessert portions and not go back for seconds. (of course I'm still going to have desserts, this is a life style change and I am not going to live my life not eating desserts)

I got new running shoes from Macy's and they are sweet! They help me want to go out on runs more. I mean usually I just go do the dance classes and then run home, I'm not running three miles 3 x's a week anymore and that's okay. I go on walks though because it's beautiful outside, but I don't really count that as exercise, it's just leisure. Let's see what next month brings!

Progress Pics




No comments:

Post a Comment